Thank you for your interest in applying to be a Don at Chestnut Residence. Applications are NOW OPEN for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Eligible applicants must:
- have completed at least two years of full time study (10 full-course equivalents)
- be in good academic standing
- maintain a full-time schedule for the 2020-2021 academic year
Please download and complete the application and submit it by Friday, January 24, 2020 by 4:00 PM. Due to volume of applications, late and incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Successful applicants who submitted a complete application by the deadline will be contacted to attend the Group Interview Day (February 1, 2020).
Any applicants who were unsuccessful will be notified via email.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.585.3160.
DONSHIP POSITION OFFERS:
- March 1, 2020 – All candidates will be notified via email whether they have been accepted or not for a Don position.*
- March 16, 2020 – All candidates will need to respond by this date if they are accepting or not accepting the Don position.*
Join us to learn about the Residence, what it’s like to be a Don, our application process, and the hiring timeline.
Don Hiring Info Session:
January 21, 2020 – 9:30 PM – Chestnut Residence, 89 Chestnut St., Urban Lounge
WANT HELP WITH YOUR INTERVIEWING SKILLS OR PREPARING YOUR RESUME & COVER LETTER?
Check out this upcoming session:
January 29, 2020 – 6:00 PM – Interview Strategies and Practices, presented by Career Exploration and Education – Chestnut Residence, Urban Lounge
*All residences hiring in the winter semester have common offer and response dates. This is to ensure that candidates applying to multiple residences receive their offers at the same time (March 1, 2020) and do not have to compete with deadlines to accept their offers.